How do I make a return?
Login with your email and order number here! Follow the steps to initiate your return and retrieve your return label within 30 days of delivery.
If you have an Olive & Pique account, you can also manage multiple orders and returns in one place by logging in and viewing your account’s order history. Additional information regarding our return policy can be found here.
How do I track my package?
Once your order has been shipped, you will be emailed a shipping confirmation including the tracking number for your package. Tracking information for your shipment will be updated and available within 24 business hours of shipment.
When will I be refunded?
A refund will be issued after your return has been processed, which may take up to 10 business days after your return is received at our warehouse. Once your refund has been issued, you will receive a confirmation email detailing your return and refund amounts.
* Due to Covid-19, we are taking extra safety precautions on return packages so please allow an extra 3-5 days for return processing. The delay will not affect your refund time window. Thank you for your patience here.
How do I know if an item is going to be restocked?
Please email email@example.com for product inquiries.
Can I use more than one promo code on an order?
Unfortunately, our system is set up so that we can only apply one Promo Code per order.
Sometimes we don't have the time to give the TLC each hat deserves. Brims can get warped or dirty along their journey! While some we keep for character, here are a few care tips for the rest:
- Use a soft brush such as an unused soft-bristled toothbrush or a hat brush specially designed for felt hats.
- Start on one side of the hat and work your way around with short, gentle counter-clockwise strokes along the direction of the fabric's nap to maintain the material's integrity while removing dust, dirt, and lint.
- For any noticeably stained area of the hat, you can carefully dab it and spot clean with a slightly damp cloth or sponge (such as a makeup sponge). Make sure the cloth is not too wet.
- To absorb and remove oily stains caused by hair products, makeup, lotions, or body oils, sprinkle the stained area with cornstarch and leave for at least a couple of hours before brushing away.
- Repeat any or all of these steps as necessary.
Cleaning the Entire Hat
- Fill a bowl with cold water — never hot water as that will very likely ruin the hat.
- Add a small amount of mild, non-bleach laundry detergent (about a teaspoon) such as Woolite until it's dissolved.
- Before you dunk the entire hat in the cool water, spot test it first by soaking a small, unnoticeable part of it for a few minutes to make sure the color doesn't bleed.
- Gently brush away any stains with a soft-bristled brush such as a toothbrush or felt hat brush and allow it to set for at least 15 minutes before hand washing.
- Once that's done, submerge the entire hat in the bowl for 30 minutes.
- Remove the hat from the soapy water and rinse in cold water to remove any leftover detergent.
- Place the hat on a clean towel, on a flat surface and gently pat it down.
- Air dry the hat in a clean spot away from direct sunlight.
Wavy / Warped Brim
- Designate a clean flat surface that can withstand heat.
- Use your iron on steamer setting (make sure it's pushing out a lot of steam) and lightly brush the hot air around the brim either on the specific spot you're trying to flatten, or the whole way around.
- Immediately after steaming — and while your hat is still hot and soft, take it over to the designated surface and lay it flat.
- Push down on the brim to make it even flatter! (Tip: use a few heavy books to get that brim really flat.)
- Count down 5 minutes and voilà! Your brim should be stiff again and back in shape!
- Repeat the process as needed until the desired shape is achieved.